The Workout Program for Women Who Want to Add Sexy Muscle in All the Right Places
Let’s quickly discuss the “Muscle Sculpting” portion of the title. Most women trainees want to sculpt – to change the shape or contour of — her body by adding muscle in the right places and losing excess body fat.
A woman’s body is truly a work of art, and that’s why we sculpt it.
For most women “adding muscle in the right places” means building a more shapely and perky booty. It also means making the waist line smaller and making it appear smaller by building the right muscles.
This can be accomplished by increasing muscles of the shoulders, back, booty, thighs, and calves. That is what’s meant by the term Muscle Sculpting, and it’s exactly what you’ll accomplish with the 15 Week Muscle Sculpting Program.
A Closer Look at the 15 Week Program
The 15 Week Muscle Sculpting Program is divided into three separate five-week phases. You won’t achieve drastic, jaw-dropping results in just a matter of weeks, and that’s why the program is 15 weeks in duration; it’s a realistic period of time to achieve noticeable, body transforming results.
The program utilizes the effectiveness of both high volume training and low volume high intensity training. This combination, in addition to various advanced training techniques used throughout the program, have proven to be incredibly effective for sculpting muscle. Not to mention, it’s a great way to keep your workout motivation elevated because you’re constantly doing something different.
Let’s examine each phase more closely.
Phase 1: High Volume, Low(er) Intensity Phase
You’ll perform four workouts per week using an upper/lower split. That means two days will be dedicated to training your upper body and two days will be dedicated to training your lower body. As the name of Phase 1 indicates, this phase is high volume and therefore, it’s much lower in intensity.
After four weeks you’ll take a one week Deload as provided in the program.
Phase 2: High Intensity, Low Volume Phase
Phase 2 is practically the opposite of Phase 1. You’ll kick the intensity up several notches and you’ll scale the volume way back. Phase 2 includes two of my favorite advanced training techniques for building muscle — Rest/Pause sets and Reverse Pyramid Training. These are two excellent methods for the high intensity that’s needed in Phase 2 and allows you to train with very low volume. These are two of my favorite methods for sculpting muscle and getting a nice boost in overall strength.
In this phase you’ll perform three total body workouts each week for a total of four weeks. That will be followed up with another Deload week.
Phase 3: High(er) Volume, Low Intensity
Phase 3 is another high volume phase. In my experience this is a terrific way to follow up four weeks of hard, high intensity training. A few different training techniques are thrown into the mix to shake things up a bit more and you’ll be faced with some motivating challenges.
Once again this is a upper/lower split and you’ll perform a total of four workouts each week for a total of four weeks before taking a Deload.
Here’s the exact 15 week layout provided in the 15 Week Muscle Sculpting Program:
Muscle Sculpting Success Guide
In addition to the detailed 15 Week Muscle Sculpting Program, you’ll be equipped with the following information in the manual:
- Six Simple Steps to Muscle Sculpting Success – the six super simple things you need to do to achieve the results you want
- Muscle Sculpting Nutrition – nutrition plays a crucial role in your physique transformation, and so you’ll get simple guidelines to apply to your nutrition. Apply these simple, flexible guidelines to increase your rate of success
- What about Supplements? – most are a total waste of money. I’ll share the only two I recommend (but aren’t even mandatory) that are beneficial and won’t leave you disappointed with an empty wallet
- Detailed Workout Notes – step by step instructions on how to perform each workout so there’s zero guess work. You’ll know exactly what to do in addition to progressions you must apply to each workout
- Video demonstrations – the majority of the exercises used in the 15 week program have their own demo video
How Much is the 15 Week Program?
I’m trying something new here at Lift Like a Girl. Several of the products currently offered, including the Muscle Sculpting Program, you get to pay what YOU think is fair. No, that’s not a typo, and there’s no catch. In fact, your satisfaction is still backed by a 30 day money-back guarantee.
And you have two options depending on how much you think is a fair price …
MUSCLE SCULPTING PROGRAM + 54321 METHOD
The 15 Week Muscle Sculpting Program plus a 10 week strength-focused program.
If you contribute $37 or more you’ll also get the 54321 Method, a 10 week strength-focused program, as a bonus.
With this package you’ll get the 15 Week Muscle Sculpting Program PLUS the 10 Week 54321 Method program.
The bonus 54321 Method Program is a great way to follow-up the 15 Week Muscle Sculpting Program and is all about getting stronger in a fun and unique way, with the 54321 ladder method.
Here’s a closer look at the 54321 Method:
- 3 strength training workouts per week
- 4 exercises utilize the 54321 method (includes a deadlift and squat variation and a chin-up/inverted row and bench press/standing barbell press)
- Accessory exercises to help increase your strength with the 4 main exercises
- Demonstration videos for EVERY exercise
- Detailed instructions, so you’ll know exactly what to do
- Pre- and post-test workout logs to track your strength gains
- Printable workout logs
- An additional 10 Week Bonus round so you can get even stronger!
- This program uses barbells, dumbbells, and a power rack or squat rack
What results have people achieved with the 54321 Method? Here you go!
Jayne started the program performing …
- 145 pounds x 5 reps with the sumo deadlift and finished the program pulling 175 pounds for 5 reps. That’s a 30 pound increase!
- She also started the program squatting 165 x 5 and finished the program squatting 205×5. That’s a HUGE 40 pound increase.
Jacquie started the program …
- Deadlifting 185×5 and finished the program pulling 215×5. That’s a 30 pound increase.
- She started the program performing a low incline barbell press with 60 pounds x 5 reps and finished the program pressing 80×5. That’s a 20 pound increase.
Muscle Sculpting Program + 54321 Method
Value – $49
Contribute $37 or more and this package is yours. Just click the button, enter a fair amount in the fast and secure checkout, and you’ll receive an email immediately after purchase giving you access to the 15 Week Muscle Sculpting Program and the 54321 Method.
15 WEEK MUSCLE SCULPTING PROGRAM
Not interested in the 54321 Method 10 Week Strength Training Program? No problem!
Sculpt muscle or lose fat with the 15 Week Muscle Sculpting Program. And pay what YOU think is fair.
Suggested price – $20
Yes, that’s right. You get to pay what YOU think is fair! Just click that button and the fast and secure checkout will pop up. Simply enter a fair price and you’ll receive immediate access after payment.
Support and Satisfaction Guarantee
Yes, even though you get to pay what YOU think is fair, you can rest easy with the 30 day money-back satisfaction guarantee. If you have any questions or need support, please contact me immediately; I’m here to help.
Muscle Sculpting Program Reviews
Results May Include:
Trainees who’ve completed the 15 Week Muscle Sculpting Program typically fall into one of the following categories:
- They lose a noticeable amount of fat, thereby improving their body composition and overall physique.
- They were fairly lean to begin with and sculpted additional muscle, thereby improving their body composition and overall physique.
- They lose body fat and build muscle. This typically occurs with beginner trainees or those who haven’t used primarily compound exercises as provided in the program.
If you work hard and follow the program, you’ll likely experience one of those outcomes and look noticeably different.
“In the final week of Phase 3 of the Muscle Sculpting program and I wanted to thank you for creating a fun, challenging, EFFECTIVE program! I haven’t been bored once since starting this back in January and I am getting some major results.For example, I was doing one-arm rows with 30lb DBs at the start of this program. Yesterday I did my first of the RPT sets with 45lb!I’ve added 25lb to my squat over the course of this program, worked my way up to multiple sets of UNassisted chin-ups at 3-4 reps each, and gone from doing single-rep deadlifts at 145lb to 4-5 reps in one set.
I still have a loooong way to go with any variation of bench press but I’m so proud of how far I’ve come in a few months with everything else. I’m so grateful to you for creating programs that are empowering, enjoyable, accessible, and truly effective. Thanks for all that you do for strong women everywhere!”
— Aby P.
P.S. Just to recap, you’re going to get a proven 15 week, detailed, proven workout program that will allow you to sculpt sexy muscle in all the right places. Pay what YOU think is a fair price AND you’re still backed with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee (or you get a full refund). And if you contribute $37 or more you can also get the 10 week 54321 method. No matter what you decide you’re satisfaction is guaranteed with a 30 day money-back guarantee.
P.S.S. Please remember, no physical products are shipped. You will receive immediate access to the program after payment. The program is a downloadable PDF file that can be saved to any computer, tablet, or smart phone that supports that format.
P.S.S.S. Remember, if you need anything I’m here to help you. Contact me with any questions you have along the way. Oh, and remember, you have a satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
To comply with FTC guidelines I must state that “the results you see above are not typical and you may not experience those, or similar results” and all of that fun stuff.