Let me be blunt – if you want to take things to the next level, you need to watch this latest edition of Lift Like a Girl TV with my friend, Jill Coleman.
At the very least, read the Show Notes provided below the video.
Jill is an amazing woman and an incredible source of knowledge, experience, and insight. And in my opinion, she consistently shares some of the most unique and helpful information in the world of women’s health and fitness. And today, in addition to chatting about fat loss and nutrition, she also covers the hugely important (and often overlooked) topic of mindset.
And I get it: some people think all this “mindset” talk is stupid, unnecessary, or just not for them. In fact, I used to think the same thing. But once I actually explored this stuff (with an open mind!) I realized that it can be the missing link for building the body, and life, you truly want.
As the saying goes: don’t knock it ’til you try it.
Chances are high that if you’re struggling to achieve, or maintain, the results you want, then this information can make a HUGE difference.
In this episode of Lift Like a Girl TV, Jill and I discuss:
- Why you must make a mental shift before changing your body
- The missing link for long-term fat loss
- How to harness a positive mindset that can drastically increase your rate of success
- How to take a more relaxed, laid back approach to nutrition
- Willpower – how to increase it
- Tips for creating the life you want to live
- Book recommendations
- And much more