This episode of Lift Like a Girl TV features the amazing Molly Galbraith, co-founder of Girls Gone Strong.
To say that Molly shared a wealth of information is, quite honestly, an understatement.
Here’s a glimpse at some of the topics covered in this episode:
- How to deal with feeling obligated to look a certain way
- How to be comfortable in your own skin at all times
- The importance of, and how to, practice compassion and self-love
- Why motivation won’t last forever, and what to do instead
- How to stop obsessing over “forbidden foods”
- The downside to cheat days and what to do instead
And a whole lot more so be sure to watch this.
There may even be a random dance sequence.
(My camera froze a few times so you’ll see some glamorous still shots. At least you’ll get a good laugh. You’re welcome.)