Ready to be done with obsessive eating habits, for good?
Get ready to discover how simple, stress-free, and ultimately enjoyable eating to build the body you want truly is.
- No more dieting
- No more “forbidden” foods
- No more restriction
- No more obsessive eating habits
Whether your goal is to lose fat or just look better naked, eating to build a great looking, healthy body should be simple.
Bottom line: diets suck.
That’s why you could call Sane and Simple Nutrition the ultimate anti-diet.
Keep reading for more information and rest assured that you’re not going to be mislead with filler, fluff, or overblown BS promises. You’re going to discover exactly what Sane and Simple Nutrition IS, and what it is NOT.
But first, let’s discuss why most diets fail:
Why Diets Fail
Honestly, there are a lot of reasons why diets fail:
- They’re too strict and rigid
- They lead to obsessive eating habits or, even worse, disordered eating and even full blown eating disorders
- They make you restrict or eliminate your favorite foods
- Diets can cause binge eating because they restrict foods, macronutrients, or entire food groups
Bottom line: most diets aren’t sustainable long-term, and they don’t provide much freedom. They don’t allow you to think for yourself and discourage you from listening to your body.
I receive emails from women who tell me they feel horrible on a particular diet, but they feel obligated to stick with it. This is so very wrong. You don’t need someone telling you what, how, when, and how much to eat. You should be listening to your body and following some simple, flexible, common sense guidelines.
Stop Dieting. Start Getting Results, Simply.
Allow me to be blunt. Dieting sucks.
Constantly stressing about the foods you can (or even worse, can’t) eat is not the least bit fun. Counting every calorie and tracking your macronutrients is an obsessive behavior that can lead to disordered eating habits.
Forcing yourself to follow a certain meal plan is exhausting. And avoiding your favorite foods or entire food groups leads to binge eating.
I know because I’ve done all of that, and more, in the past.
After several years of stressing and experimenting with various diets in search of the “holy grail” that would allow me to lose fat and build the body I truly wanted, I had enough. I vowed to stop dieting and to break free from the obsessive eating habits I had developed.
I followed a few super simple and easy to implement guidelines:
- Eat minimally processed foods most of the time
- Eat my favorite “treats” and not-so-healthy foods 100% guilt free when I wanted them
- Listen to my body — eat when hungry and stop when satisfied
- Don’t have any “forbidden” or “off limit” foods
That was it. No rigid rules to follow and no unnecessary stress.
As a result I stopped obsessing over every meal I ate and regained my sanity. Not only that, but I had finally shed some excess fat I had accumulated from binge eating on previously “restricted” foods.
Thankfully I realized how truly simple nutrition is supposed to be!
You don’t have to restrict your favorite foods, starve, and be miserable to lose fat and build a better body. You don’t have to follow a list of “forbidden foods” or follow a strict eating schedule.
One of the most amazing, and surprising, things that happened when I stopped dieting and obsessing over everything I ate – I actually dropped body fat.
This is me, Nia Shanks
A big part of the reason I lost fat was because I no longer had “forbidden foods”, which helped me break free from binge eating. In addition, I was significantly less stressed because I didn’t obsess over my diet. And finally, I no longer followed “eating schedules”. I simply listened to my body and ate when I was hungry.
You’ll get all of the details on how I went from an obsessive dieter to a relaxed and calm food lover while losing body fat in Sane and Simple Nutrition.
Let’s continue with what Sane and Simple Nutrition is and what it will do for you.
Introducing: Sane and Simple Nutrition
Simple Guidelines for Extraordinary Results
To tell you exactly how you can stop dieting (for good!) and ditch obsessive eating habits, allow me to further explain to you exactly what the Sane and Simple Nutrition guide is and how it’s the ultimate anti-diet way to build the body you want without unnecessary stress and frustration.
- It’s exactly what the name says. A sane and simple approach to nutrition for building a better body that you can follow forever. It’s a super simple lifestyle approach for eating in a stress-free, obsessive-free way.
- Sane and Simple Nutrition shows you how to ditch diets and break free from obsessive compulsive eating habits for good and provides the flexible, stress-free, common sense guidelines that will allow you to build a better body, and maintain it, simply.
- It’s about regaining your sanity from all of the conflicting information, rules, and strict guidelines and diets.
- It’s about no longer feeling guilty from enjoying your favorite foods and stressing over the tiny details that don’t matter.
- It’s about learning to listen to your body and doing what works for YOU and eating foods that make you feel best. Despite what anyone else says, there isn’t a single set of “rules” that works for everyone. This is often why people don’t get results from the latest and greatest fads, despite the fact many other people do.
- Sane and Simple Nutrition shows you how to trade in the surplus of conflicting, confusing diet information and strict rules for some good ole common sense, flexible guidelines that are tailored to your lifestyle and preferences.
- If you follow a certain style of eating that you love then you can still use the information, tips, tricks, and principles in Sane and Simple Nutrition to make your current diet even easier to follow.
— Niina Salonen
Bottom line: stripping nutrition down to the bare essentials is the simplest, easiest, and most stress-free way possible to build the body you want and improve your performance. Simple, flexible guidelines are superior to diets and meals plans for long-term success.
So know that you know what the Sane and Simple Nutrition guide is, let’s cover what it is NOT…
Sane and Simple Nutrition Is NOT a Diet
- It is not a diet! Yes, that point was worth repeating.
- There are no strict rules telling you what you can or cannot eat.
- You don’t have to avoid or restrict any foods or food groups.
- There are no rules as to when you should eat and how many meals you should eat.
- There are no “evil” or “forbidden” foods.
- There is no “optimal” format you must follow.
Now that you know exactly what Sane and Simple Nutrition is and is not, let’s take a closer look at the contents in Sane and Simple Nutrition.
Here’s a closer look at all of the chapters included in Sane and Simple Nutrition:
- Quick Start Guide
- Before We Begin
- Nutrition Insanity
- Cheat Meals & Forbidden Foods
- Carbohyrdates. The Villain?
- What about Eliminating Entire Food Groups?
- Willpower has Limits. Use it Wisely
- Forget about the Little Things
- Domino Foods
- The Nutrition Reset
- The Sane(r) and Simple(r) Nutrition Quick Start Guide
- Sane and Simple Nutrition
- Baby Steps and Breaking Free
- Enjoying Your 10%
- Get off the Guilt Train. For Good
- Intermittent Fasting
- The Real Food Reference Guide + Resources
- Fat Loss, Building Muscle, and Maintenance? This is for Your Own Good
- Random Tips & Tricks
- Sane and Simple Strength Training
- Haters are Gonna Hate. Here’s What to Do
- The Time is Now
Most diets and nutrition regimens simply tell you to “do this” and “don’t do that”. But, they leave out very important pieces of the eating-for-a-better-body puzzle.
Sane and Simple Nutrition discusses the mental aspect of eating to build a better body – topics include the importance of perception of certain foods/food groups (why you should not have “forbidden” foods), how to eat your favorite foods guilt-free, how to stop over analyzing the tiny details, identifying and handling domino foods, and other important topics that will set you free from obsessive eating habits.
The goal of Sane and Simple Nutrition is to allow you to ditch diets and obsessive eating habits for good and follow simple, flexible, stress-free nutrition guidelines that are tailored to your lifestyle and preferences that will allow you to build a better body and maintain it with ease.
HOW MUCH IS THIS AWESOME BOOK?
I’m trying something new here at Lift Like a Girl. For several of the products offered, including Sane and Simple Nutrition, you get to pay what YOU think is fair.
No. That’s not a typo, and there’s no catch. In fact, your satisfaction is still backed by a 30 day money-back satisfaction guarantee.
And you have two options depending on how much you think is a fair price AND what you want:
- Sane and Simple Nutrition + the 8 Week Strength Training Program
- Sane and Simple Nutrition only
Let’s take a closer look at both …
THE BOOK + 8 WEEK STRENGTH TRAINING PROGRAM
Want a great workout program to go with Sane and Simple Nutrition? This is what you want!
Contribute $25 or more and you’ll get the 8 Week Sane and Simple Strength Training Workout Program as a bonus.
With this package you’ll get Sane and Simple Nutrition PLUS the 8 Week Sane and Simple Strength Training Program.
The 8 Week Program will show you how simple, enjoyable, and beneficial a strength training routine can be. You’ll only perform 3 workouts per week, but you’ll achieve maximum results! Not only will this program allow you to lose fat and “tone up”, but it’ll make you love and appreciate your body for what it can do.
Just so you know how awesome the 8 week program is, here’s a closer look.
The 8 Week Program Includes:
- Detailed Workout Notes – there’s zero guesswork. You’ll know exactly what to do, what weights to use, how to lift safely, and how to progress so you get the results you want and deserve.
- Exercise Demonstration Videos – every single exercise has its own demo video. All you have to do is click an exercise in the workout and the video will pop up.
- Optional Bonus Work – every workout includes “optional bonus work” that you can use to boost fat loss or simply to challenge yourself on a new level.
- Action Guide Check List – this printable check list tells you the exact steps to apply the information in Sane and Simple Nutrition and the 8 Week Program to take to achieve success.
Sane and Simple Nutrition + The 8 Week Workout Program
(Value – $40)
Pay $25 or more and this package is yours. Just click that button, enter a fair amount in the fast and secure checkout, and you’ll receive an email immediately after purchase giving you access to Sane and Simple Nutrition and the 8 Week Strength Training Program.
THE BOOK (Budget Option!)
Not interested in a sane and simple strength training program? No problem!
Stop dieting, once and for all, and rediscover how easy eating to build a great body truly is. You’ll do it with Sane and Simple Nutrition.
And you get to pay what YOU think is fair.
(Suggested Price – $10)
— Lisl C.
Just click that button, enter a fair amount in the fast and secure checkout, and you’ll receive an email immediately after purchase giving you access to Sane and Simple Nutrition.
Support and Satisfaction Guarantee
I want you to achieve your goals and break free from diets and obsessive eating habits for good (and discover the amazing benefits of a sane and simple strength training program!), so I’ll do whatever I can to help you out. I offer full support if you have any additional questions. And please know I want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase; if you’re not you can get a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
If you’re ready to ditch stressful diets and break free from obsessive eating habits for good, then take the Sane and Simple approach to build a better body.
Why do People Love Sane and Simple Nutrition?
Here’s what people are saying:
“I read Sane & Simple Nutrition by mistake…I was trying to read Strong Curves but it didn’t download to my tablet. I was going to read S&SN after Strong Curves so I told myself “I know, just for this commute I will read a little of it then put it down until after…” and loaded it up in my Kindle reader.I was glued to it the entire ride (even when not in the subway tunnels – when I am usually on my phone Facebooking!) and almost missed my stop. On the way home, I started reading it again on the train platform (not something I usually do) and finished it on the commute!
It was just so quick and easy to read, but so profound. I’ve been staying up on the latest trends in fitness and nutrition for almost 25 years now. I can say that I have seen a lot of fads and trends come and go in that time. Your book was different, it was a breath of fresh air and I actually feel like a burden has been lifted from me. Most of what you spoke about, I was thinking “NIA, HOW DID YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT MEEEEEEE” because it was really hitting home.
In recent years, my attempts at becoming better with nutrition have failed. I would try all the new systems, meal plans, and do’s and don’ts lists. I would keep hopping to the “next best thing,” but I was just spinning my wheels. In short, I fell into the glass trap of too much information. I really think Sane & Simple Nutrition is going to allow me to shatter those walls.
The long story short is that I needed someone I admire and respect in the industry to tell me what I already knew in my heart of hearts; eating doesn’t have to be overly complicated and difficult! I’m throwing out everything I “know” about nutrition and now I am looking very forward to moving forward. I’ve been suffering from information overload and analysis paralysis for a while now and your book is just the tool to help me get back on track to my goals.
Thank you so much, Nia!”
“Nia, I just finished reading “Sane & Simple Nutrition” and just wanted to say thank you! This manual is a breath of fresh air because, for the first time that I can remember, I feel encouraged to use my own common sense about what, how much and when to eat. I’ve read so many conflicting ideas about the “right way” to eat for a lean body that I get a bit frustrated trying to choose the best guidance. Even worse, I’ll try out a nutrition methodology and feel like a failure when I inevitably break the rules in a moment of weakness.You have obviously experienced many of the frustrations that I have felt myself and I am so glad you put your first-hand experience into this book. The tips and reassurance throughout “Sane & Simple Nutrition” leave me feeling empowered to build the body I want without the fear that I’ll have to give up my favorite foods forever. I feel ready to do this for me! Thank you.”— Shannon G.
“Sane & Simple is an obvious yet revolutionary approach to putting the end to all dieting and food obsessions. Nia speaks from a wealth of personal experience and wisdom, providing a heartfelt and intelligent manual explaining how food is not the enemy. If you want to understand how to get your cravings under control, realize what your own ‘domino’ foods might be, and why willpower has a limited supply and isn’t the only solution; this is your ultimate guide.Nia’s genuine, passionate voice is heard throughout the text and will strike a chord with anyone who’s ever battled with mild to severe eating issues or obsessional behaviors; and let’s face it ladies — at some point or another, that’s most of us. I can think of few other coaches with Nia’s wealth of experience (or ridiculously strong yet lean physique!) who are so sincere yet generous in their constant endeavor to educate and empower women. I feel it’s not an exaggeration to say Sane & Simple will be life changing for many.”— Kind regards, Lisl
“Didn’t plan to read the whole thing in one sitting but I couldn’t help it. I love how you are so real and can make people relate to you. I can personally relate to ALL your previous food struggles–binging every single day in the past, excessive exercise, hating and punishing myself afterwards.I love your sense of humor. I even felt relief after reading this. Before, I felt like some foods were truly forbidden. It had gotten ridiculous. It was like I was finally given “permission” to eat ANY foods without guilt. I haven’t truly believed that until now due to way too many “All or Nothing” type diets, books or ideas that I have read. They made my head crazy! Everything makes more sense now. It’s almost too easy really. I see this as a confirmation coming from someone I trust with all things nutrition and fitness.Thank you, Nia!”
— Emily L.
“Just finished reading Sane and Simple Nutrition and will definitely be reading it again! (No, I’m afraid I didn’t stay up all night reading it, I just work nights and read it in pieces during my shift tonight) Thank you so much for such a simple, common sense guide that brought so much into focus. After years of fad diets (yeah, I’m a recovering Weight Watchers/South Beach participant) I finally started to do my own research and put pieces of what works for me together – but there is so much confusing and conflicting info out there. Sane and Simple made it click. Thank you so much for your common sense, simple approach.”— Terri B.
“I just wanted to take a moment and share a nutrition breakthrough I achieved thanks to your Sane and Simple approach.I travel a lot over the summer for work and always end up working with new people each year on my trips. And of course living out of a suitcase means eating out quite a bit. The lifting and the simple approach to nutrition that I have been learning through your programs has helped me stay…well…sane.It’s been a good traveling summer for me, but I didn’t realize how calm I was feeling about it all until yesterday when one of the new colleagues made a comment about having gained five pounds while she was traveling. She then proceeded to detail for me all of the cardio she was planning to “punish” herself with when she returned home for the overeating she believed she had done. I remember being that girl and not until I was looking back at a place I wasn’t in anymore did I realize how very far I have come.
I guess this is a long-winded way of saying thank you. Thank you for the straightforward talk about nutrition and how out of control we have all gotten with stress about eating. This is going to be a good summer!”
— Andrea W.
— Shannon G.
— Kimberly D.
You Too Can Stop Dieting AND Build the Body You Want
Sure, all of that sounds great, but what exactly can you expect to achieve from Sane and Simple Nutrition?
Let’s find out.
- Want to ditch diets for good?
- Want to break free from the obsessive eating habits you developed from the latest fad diet?
- Want to eat your favorite foods guilt free?
- Want to regain your sanity from all of the conflicting nutrition information?
- Want a simple, sane, common sense approach to eating to build a better body, improved performance and overall health?
- Want to discover the easiest way to eat so you never have to look for another diet again?
Allowing you to finally answer “Yes!” to those questions is what Sane and Simple Nutrition will do for you because it’s worked for others who have been exactly where you are right now.
P.S. I want you to be satisfied with your purchase so I offer a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not pleased with the product you can get a full refund.
P.S.S. Remember, Sane and Simple Nutrition is not a diet. It’s a Guide for ditching diets and breaking free from obsessive eating habits and opting instead for simple, flexible, stress-free guidelines to build a better body that are tailored to your unique lifestyle and preferences.
P.S.S.S. (last one, I promise) Sane and Simple Nutrition and the 8 Week Strength Training Program are digital products in PDF format; no physical products are shipped. Immediately after purchase you’ll receive an email with a link to download Sane and Simple Nutrition (and the 8 Week Program if you get that package). You can view the PDF files on any computer and/or mobile device that supports that format.
To comply with FTC rules and guidelines, I must state that you may not experience any results described above. And to stay on the safe side, please assume that the results described above are not typical and you should not expect to achieve the same, or similar, results.