Nutrition methods should be simple, stress free, sustainable long-term, flexible, and definitely effective for improving body composition.
If you like intermittent fasting, one of my favorite nutrition resources is Brad Pilon’s Eat Stop Eat.
Here are a few reasons why I like this method of intermittent fasting and recommend it to the majority of my clients:
- –Super simple and easy to use short- and long-term.
- –Not list of foods you can, or can’t, eat.
- –No eating schedules.
- –No calorie counting or weighing your food.
- –Very flexible.
- –Allows for easy, long-term compliance.
- –Backed by research. I rely on real world experience, first and foremost, but Brad has done his homework and provides amply research validating his method.
- –No “eating X number of meals per day”.
If you want to get the results you want without OCD eating habits and no calorie counting then check out this great nutrition resource by clicking here.
I’m a proud affiliate for Brad’s Eat Stop Eat. And that means if you decide to purchase the book via the link above, I’ll receive a commission.