First, and most importantly, Lifting Like a Girl means becoming the most awesome and strongest version of yourself.
And if you want to:
- Get maximum results with minimum workouts
- Ditch diets and break free from obsessive eating habits for good
- Regain your sanity from all of the conflicting information
- Love your body not just for how it looks, but for what it CAN DO
- Look absolutely awesome and do it without revolving your life around food and working out…
…and become the most awesome and strongest version of yourself.
Or if you just want to learn more about strength training and nutrition to build a better body in a no nonsense, BS free way . . .
You’re in the right place! So allow me to say, “Howdy! And welcome.”
How Lift Like a Girl Will Help YOU Build a Better Body & Become the Most Awesome Version of Yourself
There’s no shortage of “eat this, don’t eat that” and “here is the BEST workout ever!” information out there. In fact, there’s so much conflicting information that it just leads to confusion. Then you’re left with analysis paralysis. That’s not good.
I’m here to help you filter through the BS and show you the Sane and Simple way to strength train and eat to build a better body. No overblown promises or any of that mess — just information you can use today to build the body you want.
Don’t waste any more time (or your sanity) searching for the latest and great workout or diet. Sign up for the Beautiful Badass Mini-Course and you’ll receive information you can apply today, included a sample workout program, that will get you on the fast track to success. You’ll also get insider-only information. Ya know, because you’re that awesome.
Why should you get the Free Beautiful Badass Mini Course? After all — we hardly know each other. *Wink, wink*
Don’t take my word for it. Here’s a peek at what people are saying:
Sign up for the Beautiful Badass Mini-Course at the bottom of this page and start becoming the strongest and most awesome version of yourself, and you’ll also receive insider only information.
Once you’ve done that, we can get to the, Who is Nia Shanks? part.
About Nia Shanks
Nia Shanks is a coach, health and fitness writer, and leader of the Lift Like a Girl revolution. She is busting the myth that women can’t develop strong bodies in a healthy way and she wants them to embrace who they are and become even stronger, more awesome versions of themselves. Nia also hosts the weekly Lift Like a Girl Podcast.
Nia’s philosophy revolves around sane and simple principles when it comes to nutrition and strength training and her main goal is to help YOU achieve your health, fitness, and physique goals the sane and simple way so you can maintain those results long-term.
And so you can see I’m a real person, here’s a random picture of me drinking a martini and lifting 330 pounds.
- 15 Must-Read Trainers Rocking the Web on Greatist.com (2012 and 2013)
- The 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness in 2012, 2013, and 2014 on Greatist.com
- Top 30 Motivator for 2013 on Shape.com
- 50 Bloggers Making a Difference in Fitness, Health, and Happiness on Greatist.com
- 60 Must-Read Health, Fitness, and Happiness Blogs for 2015 on Greatist
- Nia acquired her Bachelor’s in Exercise Physiology from the University of Louisville in 2009, and did so with high honors.
Nia has written for and been featured in Greatist, Burn the Fat Blog, Tribe Sports, Breaking Muscle, Experience Life Magazine, EliteFTS, Muscle and Strength, Contributor to TNation, Beautifully Hardcore, BodyBuilding.com, and more.
And finally, Nia is devoted to all things health and fitness, loves traveling, spending time with her family and crazy dogs, and is a chronic moonwalker.
Get insider only information and the exclusive Beautiful Badass Mini Course by entering your Primary Email below:
I hope you’ll enjoy the Lift Like a Girl journey to becoming the strongest, most awesome version of yourself. If you have any questions along the way please feel free to contact me.