Let’s get right to the good stuff.
The 54321 Method is a 10 week program for building strength utilizing the 54321 ladder method.
If you want to get stronger in a fun and unique way, this program is for you.
At a glance the 54321 ladder method entails performing a ladder (5 reps, 4 reps, 3 reps, etc) with a weight you can lift for 10 perfect, but challenging, reps.
The 10 week program is divided into three phases. During each phase you’ll gradually decrease the rest periods between ladder sets on a weekly basis. At the beginning of phase two and three you’ll increase the weight and repeat the rest period progression.
The result is an increase in strength in a unique way (if you’ve never performed ladder sets, that is).
Here’s a closer look at the 54321 Method program:
Here’s how many days per week you’ll strength train and what exercises you’ll use.
- 3 strength training workouts per week on non-consecutive days
- 4 main exercises will utilize the 54321 method – these exercises are the main focus of the program and include a deadlift and squat variation (you have several options for each, and you choose), a chin-up or inverted row, and a low incline barbell bench press or standing barbell press (again, your choice)
- Accessory exercises to help increase your strength with the four main exercises above, and to round out the program to ensure you perform properly designed and effective total body workouts
Here’s what else is included:
- Demonstration videos for every exercise. You’ll have lifetime access to the videos as they’re Privately hosted (only you can view them) on YouTube. This way you don’t have to waste any storage space on your device(s). Just click each exercise listed in the workouts, and you’ll immediately be taken to the video.
- Detailed instructions: you’ll see exactly how to perform the 54321 Method and how to progress on a weekly basis, how to progress the accessory exercises, how to determine your weight for each exercise, and other important notes. This is a done-for-you program; there’s zero guesswork involved.
- Pre- and Post-Test workout logs so you can easily track your strength gains (you can print these off).
- Pre-workout warm-up routine to prepare you for each workout.
- Printable Workout Logs you can use thorough the duration of the 10 week program.
- An additional 10 Week Bonus round of the 54321 Method, so you can keep getting even stronger.
Everything you need to get stronger is included in the program.
Equipment needed to perform the 54321 Method:
- You just need a barbell, dumbbells, and a power rack or squat rack for the program.
This program is NOT for strength training beginners! You must have experience with some basic barbell and bodyweight exercises such as squats, deadlifts, chin-ups, and either a barbell bench press variation or a standing barbell press.
How Much is the 10 Week Program?
Just click that button and proceed through the fast and secure checkout. You’ll receive immediate access after payment.
The Table of Contents
Here is the exact table of contents of the 54321 Method:
- 54321 Method Introduction – Page 5
- The 54321 Exercises – Page 7
- How to Perform the 54321 Ladders – Page 9
- The 54321 Method 10 Week Program Overview – Page 10
- How much weight should I add each phase? – Page 11
- What if you don’t know your 10 rep maximum? – Page 12
- Pre-Testing Week – Page 15
- Note about “working up” to your 10 rep maximum set – Page 16
- 54321 Method Pre- and Post-Test Workout Log – Page 17
- The 54321 Method Workout Notes – Page 18
- The Warm-up Routine – Page 20
- The 54321 Method! – Page 21
- 54321 Method Workout Logs
- Phase 1 – Page 25
- Phase 2 – Page 28
- Phase 3 – Page 31
- Post-Testing Week – Page 34
- How to “work up” to your top set of 5-6 reps – Page 35
- Bonus! Additional 10 Weeks of the 54321 Method – Page 36
- Ready to Move on to Something New and Different? – Page 39
- Additional Resources – Page 40
The 54321 Method is a downloadable electronic program in PDF format. You can view it on any device that supports that format.
Support and Satisfaction Guarantee
You can rest easy with the 30 day money-back satisfaction guarantee. If you have any questions or need support, please contact me immediately; I’m here to help.
Results Achieved with 54321 Method
54321 Method is definitely one of the favorites among Lift Like a Girl users who want to get strong.
Here are some of the incredible results some ladies achieved after completing the 54321 Method 10 Week Program:
- Sumo deadlift: started with 145 pounds x 5 reps – finished the program with 175 for 5 reps (30 pound increase)
- Back squat: started with 165 x 5 – finished the program with 205 for 5 reps (a HUGE 40 pound increase)
- Deadlift: started with 185 pounds x 5 reps – finished the program with 215 for 5 reps (30 pound increase)
- Low incline barbell bench press: started with 60 pounds x 5 reps – finished the program with 80 pounds for 5 reps (20 pound increase)
So if you want to get stronger in a few key lifts (squat, deadlift, bench press or standing press, and chin-up or inverted row) you definitely need to get the 54321 Method.
PS – the 54321 Method is a downloadable PDF e-book. No physical products are shipped. You’ll receive immediate access after purchase.
PSS – your satisfaction is backed by a 30 day money-back guarantee. I offer full support – if you need anything please contact me immediately.
PSSS – this is a 10 week program (AND it includes a 10 week BONUS phase!) that will increase your strength on four main exercises. It’s not for beginners!